Lantegi Batuak is a business with a social economy. Our values are based on accountability, trust in people and commitment to society.
We are constantly renovating and looking for new opportunities.
Lantegi Batuak doesn’t only outsource for industry or ancillary services. It’s not only the 2,500 who make up the organisation, or the 1,000+ companies who contract our services.
Lantegi Batuak is people with a multitude of abilities, it is the organisations which make their way alongside us because they too are working for a society open to all. It is the businesses and institutions which confirm the quality of our services, and the professionals who work day after day to generate ideas, offer solutions and share their expertise and knowledge.
In addition to being a company offering goods and services to generate employment for people with disabilities:
- we research improved techniques and ergonomics which will offer a better quality of life to people in their working environment
- we share the results of all the research we undertake
- we make headway so that people with disabilities won’t only be working in our centres and brigades, but so that they can get quality employment in other kinds of businesses too
- we promote activities which improve the quality of life for people outside the working environment
- we work hard to support companies which work responsibly and respond to the needs of society, and focus on the integration of people with disabilities into their places of work.
- we work alongside centres for investigation and innovation, learning from others and collaborating with organisations and institutions for a better society